Oh wow now this is seriously DOPE! The crew that brought you the Sneakers: The Complete Guide series of books, the trump cards and the postcards now gives you all of that amazing sneaker info in a completely interactive app. We are stoked about this and have been having some major fun test running the ting! A must have for your mobile device!
Introducing the most comprehensive sneaker app ever developed, Sneakers: The Complete App for iPad, only available on the App Store. Built upon a compilation of two Thames & Hudson publications, Sneakers: The Complete App is an encyclopaedic guide to sneaker culture, and includes all of this good ish:
- Over 500 sneakers
- 360°rotations of ever sneaker
- High resolution display images
- 18 leading sportswear brands including adidas, Nike and New Balance
- References sneaker collaborators such as Kanye West and Pharrell
- 100% filterable content
- Timeline view
- An interactive view of an artist’s studio
- An informative, interactive look at the anatomy of a sneaker
So much content in here people and so well done the whole 360 thing is crazy! Amazing job from the U-Dox crew!
Sneakers: The Complete App is available for £4.99 (£2.99 for the first two weeks) on the App Store.
Categories: Shoes News
Leave a Reply